Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

Kel-Chan Wow! Your work just keeps getting more and more impressive. You are a one woman animating machine. I love your work but each time I see it I only see it getting better and better. Wow! Can't wait for the next episode.

[Web Comic] Can't Say Can't [Web Comic] Can't Say Can't

I wish newgrounds had the same viewership it had in the good old days. This would have 100,000 views at least. I loved this comic. It was very engaging and wow! It had me going for awhile. You should make more of these. Your dialogue was great! It is hard to get dialogue like that even from seasoned writers. Good job. I hope to see this continue.

GIRL & IT GIRL & IT

loved it. Please share how you did it.

fnaf mmd disturbia fnaf mmd disturbia

Nice attempt now take it to the next level. :) Also Chee20 this hasn't been a flash only animation site for a long, long, long, long time. Get out of here you nerd, seriously. Half the stuff on the front page is not flash. Also the motto of this place "everything by everyone" or something like that.
I hope you were just being funny.
Back to review. It was a little blurry in areas and possibly needed to be sharper. Also it would be cool to see what else you can do and move on from there.

Animal Dash Trailer Animal Dash Trailer

Looks great! How long did this take you to do?

Bi-Polar-Bear responds:

Thank you :) I spent about 2 months on this, with the help of another animator and a lighting artist

Zero Dragon Zero Dragon

Hi Billy. Hope the practice is going good. Hey you made front page on your 1st animation. Good deal!

Technical Dave-Art School Technical Dave-Art School

Why do folks go to art school if they are already really good? Most art jobs don't require schooling, just skill. I always wondered about that especially since art school is 10 of thousands of dollars and you get out into the real world thousands of dollars in debt where you learned how to do something you already technically know how to do. Just never got it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWWCpuqV4c0 Just reminds me of that video.

Anyways with that said...I LOVE Technical Dave. This one of my favorite series. So fun, inciteful and just plain cool. I love your art, timing and storytelling ability.

Raziberry responds:

Hey thanks a lot! School teaches a lot of skill that would be hard to do on your own, though, and can really help provide a community of artists and instructors to give direction and focus to your work.
Not everyone needs to go to art school to make a career of it, not even close, but it really helped me.

Genryu's Blade (2000) Genryu's Blade (2000)

Nelson man, where you been all these years. You started all this stuff! Good to see you back posting it up again. Please say you are around and making new thngs.

nelsonhurst responds:

yes I'm back. I've been busy making a living for the last few years. Now I'm ready to animate again.

TD-Schedule Conflict TD-Schedule Conflict

Love! Love! Love! this show. I do have to say though. Why do folks go to school for art? 100,000 dollars in debt for a job that can start out at 20,000 and for a skill you either have and get better or one you don't have. But I"m thankful you went because this is some awesome storytelling. :) Thanks.

Kagemusha Chapter 1 Kagemusha Chapter 1

YOu never cease to amaze me. YOu get better and better with each and every episode. I'm a fan and this one though I hate anything NOIR related or it makes me have an automatic bias against it I really loved this. Good job! Way to go and please keep em coming. I can only imagine what you'll bring next. I hoe you become the next big thing in indie animation.