Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

Kel-Chan Wow! Your work just keeps getting more and more impressive. You are a one woman animating machine. I love your work but each time I see it I only see it getting better and better. Wow! Can't wait for the next episode.

[Web Comic] Can't Say Can't [Web Comic] Can't Say Can't

I wish newgrounds had the same viewership it had in the good old days. This would have 100,000 views at least. I loved this comic. It was very engaging and wow! It had me going for awhile. You should make more of these. Your dialogue was great! It is hard to get dialogue like that even from seasoned writers. Good job. I hope to see this continue.

GIRL & IT GIRL & IT

loved it. Please share how you did it.

Major Harrier and the Teen Champions Major Harrier and the Teen Champions

I loved the character. I really loved the story idea. Then I realized it was Jouste. LOL Should have known by the story. I love your stuff. One of my favorites.

jouste responds:

Hey thanks a bunch!

Yeah my stories have been leaner as of late. But I really wanted to explain what was going on here because i think it's a pretty neat idea and the image is a bit of a challenge to look at.

thanks for the high score and comment!

*highfives*

Owlet Owlet

cute

icheban responds:

Thanks :D

I can haz hero clothes! I can haz hero clothes!

A hero is born. I like this. I would love to see you develop this series more! Its great.